These days, video chatting has become the most common mode of communication for many people. And for that purpose, there are a lot of excellent video calling applications available on the internet. Zoom and Google Meet are some of the best and most commonly used video chatting platforms that are used by millions of people all around the world. Video calling makes you feel like more closer to your loved ones. But, you know, video calling with the normal camera can be boring for anyone. So, what to do to make our video call more interesting and fun? Well, there is a way to do that. If you want to turn your boring video meetings into something exciting, you can use the Snap camera filters in your video chats. Want to know how to do that? Want some tips? If yes, then don’t go anywhere.
In the following article, we are going to tell you about the methods going through which you can be able to use the Snap camera filters in your Zoom and Google Meet video chats. So, please go through the complete article and explore the ways of doing so.
The Methods for Using the Snap Camera Filters on Zoom and Google Meet
Everyone loves Snap camera for a reason. It provides you with the best filters that you can use on your photos and videos. In fact, not only in pictures and videos but also in your video chats. And anyone can use the Snap camera filters easily during their video chats. It follows a much simpler procedure to do that. But, to provide you with a better understanding, here, we have mentioned the procedures step by step. So, go on and take a look at the below-mentioned processes. Here’s what you need to do to use the Snap camera filters in your Zoom and Google Meet video chats:
The Steps to Use the Snap Camera Filters on Zoom and Google Meet
Follow the steps as mentioned below to use the Snap camera on Google Meet and Zoom.
- To get started, first of all, you will need to download the Snap camera on your computer. To do that, go to the site of Snap camera that is “snapcamera.snapchat.com” and then click on the download button.
- Now, type your email address in the provided space after agreeing to the terms and conditions. And then choose the version of the app as per your computer system. After this, you can use any of the filters as you like.
Now, it’s time to move towards the steps for using its filters on Zoom and Google Meet.
- After downloading the Snap camera on your computer, you need to make sure that the app is running in the background.
- After that, download the Zoom app on your computer.
- Now, go to the Zoom meeting and select the option of “New Meeting”.
- On your video call screen, at the top corner, you can see a tiny arrow. You have to click on that icon to use the filters.
- Choose any filters as you like and enjoy your video meetings with your friends and loved ones.
Now, let’s see what you need to do to use the Snap filters on Google Meet.
- For using the Snap filters on Google Meet, go to the official site of the service that is “Google.meet.com” and start a video call.
- On the next screen, you will see the “three horizontal dotted” icon. Click on it.
- And now, go to the Video tab and click on Snap camera. This way, you can use any filters of Snap camera in your Google Meet video calls.
So, this is how you can use the Snap camera filters in your Zoom and Google Meet video chats. Try these steps now and have more fun while video chatting with your people. And to read more articles like this, you can check out our website.